As I start this blog, my Steam library is currently sitting at an exorbitant 302 games. I have no idea how much physical disk space that would take up if all were installed concurrently but the last time I attempted it, the library directory had reached 500GB and I was worried about running out of space on the 1TB partition I had set up for it. This doesn't include all the Humble Bundle games I have yet to claim...
I am ashamed to say that I have bought many of these games based on the desire to own and play them when the price of AAA-titles reached the low levels of $10 or less per game. This means that most of the games in my library have been bought for less than $5... but I digress! These games must be played and played they shall be.
However, without attempting to record this feat, how can I ever say I've done it other than some internal glowing pride in my arbitrary goal reaching. So I shall attempt to gamify the whole process by using Steam Roulette and quantify it by attempting to review the games I play or write pieces of fiction generated from the experience.
Expect regular updates... except when I pass out on the floor at 7pm from exhaustion :)

No comments:
Post a Comment